The principal of Three Good Reasons is Cathryn Blair. Cathryn has extensive experience in strategy and marketing communications with national and international product and service brands. Working in family business, consulting and multinational organisations she created Three Good Reasons to ensure that small and medium businesses also have access to experience and guidance.
We are a small business and we acknowledge that whilst we are skilled in a number of areas there are often times when we need to expand our team, reduce project risk and on occasion we engage experts or small businesses to complete a project.
We manage the entire project from start to finish and only engage professional experts and businesses that we have a long standing relationships with. Through Three Good Reasons you can trust that you will be working with experts from the following fields:
- Marketing and communications:
- Market research – primary research, big data and machine learning experts with over 20 years experience;
- Public Relations and media;
- advertising creatives;
- copywriters; and
- graphic designers and illustrators.
- Business information systems:
- Information Technology (IT); and
- business analysts.
- Business change:
- Business change and transformation; and
- Process improvement – six sigma.
- Supply chain management:
- procurement; and
- project management.
- Legal, risk and governance